My place, My take

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Tagged and Tagging

Chain mails, chain smses and now a chain blog. My fellow blogger, Anish, has passed the baton to me and I've been obliged to answer the following questions:

Four jobs that I’ve had:
  • Student
  • Volunteer Aid at the Dubai Center for Special Needs
  • Student
  • Student

Four movies that I could watch over and over:-

Four places I’ve lived in:-

  • Riggae, Kuwait
  • Chennai, India
  • Dubai, UAE
  • and either Montreal, Canada or Ithaca, New York next year

Four TV shows that I like:-

  • Prison Break
  • Lost
  • Scrubs
  • Married to the Kellys

Four places where I’ve vacationed:-

  • Sentosa, Singapore
  • Sun City, South Africa
  • Jerusalem and Bethlehem
  • Thekkady, India

Four of my favorite dishes:-

  • Pasta Pasta Pasta with a lot of parmesan.
  • Rib Eye Steak. Done well.
  • The Molten Chocolate Cake at Chilis
  • Seekh Kebab

Four sites that I visit daily:-

Four Books that I’ve read lately:-

  • Shantaram - Gregory David Roberts
  • A Million Little Pieces - James Frey
  • Hour Game - David Baldacci
  • Angels and Demons - Dan Brown

Four Bloggers that I’m going to tag with this:

Sorry, but that's the only other bloggers I personally know!

Till next time then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home