My place, My take

Friday, January 13, 2006

The Very First Rambling!

The blogging bug has bitten me! I'll be honest, I'm absolutely new to this and haven't really got a clue about the finer details of the blogsphere. However, from what I've seen, the concept of blogging does seem to have some sort of addictive charm. Hence, I've decided to start my very own blog - the world's window to my take on whatever captures my interest.

Hmm, so who am I? I'm Mathew Cherian, 17, and living in Dubai - United Arab Emirates. I've lived in this country for more than 5 years now. Prior to this, I lived in Kuwait, where I was born. Although, I've lived all my life in the Arab World, I am from India.

I don't think I can list all my interests here, however you'll probably figure them out while reading this blog. Nonetheless, there are 2 things you need to know about me. Firstly, I've got what my father calls "photographic memory" - I'm very good at remembering what I see. Secondly, you can't imagine how much I love to laugh!

That's about it for my first post. Hopefully there will be many more to come. Till next time then!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home