My place, My take

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

The Beginning of the End

Ahhh!! Mid-Year Break is almost over! Soon, its back to the same ol' routine - getting up early for the bus, 7 hours of classes, and piles of homework! However, it's also back to seeing everyone again, laughing endlessly on the bus, and....sorry that's all the good I can come up with. But, this year it's also gonna be for the last time. This is gonna be the last Term 2, the last Term 3. Infact, as graduation nears and Grade 12 comes to a close, I feel right about now is the beginning of the end.

Come to think of it, everything is gonna be so different next year. We spend 7 hours of 5 days of our weeks at school. Next year, we're not going to be there! Wow, that sounds good actually, but awkward too. Awkward because I got no clue of what to expect next year. I'm looking forward to university but, its a whole new world really. New people, new surroundings and a whole new 7 hours of 5 days of our weeks (luckily, I doubt in university I'd have that many classes!)

But I guess, I've got a while before I need to think about that. Till then, I think I'm gonna enjoy this beginning of the end.

PS: People, don't just read! Please comment!... I wanna know what you think!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

its true
school will end. people will move on. and everything goin on in ur world now will soon be tucked away in a quiet little corner of ur brain. you'll start to reach back into that corner less and less as time goes by. thats the way the world works. and thats why japan rocks. seriously. i got three worlds for you: heated toilet seats. is there anything they havent come up with???

12:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home